Insulated Blackout Side Door Window Cover
*Natural Colour Window Covers will be available in December. Pre-Order Now
Wake up feeling rested and ready for your day of adventure!
Achieve your best sleep yet with temperature-regulating, blackout window covers! This product will revolutionize your campervan sleep! Blocking out 100% of light, these window covers will keep your van pitch black and fully private.
Designed to fit the sliding door window behind the passenger seat, these insulating window covers will also shield you against the cold of winter and the heat of summer. Install these covers to instantly improve the safety, privacy, and temperature regulation in your van!
They are a must-have van camping and conversion kit accessory for your next adventure!
- Super Easy to Install. Install and remove in just seconds. Installation is fully magnetic; no drilling or suction cups are required.
- Strong, Heavy Duty Magnets. To ensure the perfect fit, each magnet is strategically and carefully sewn in place.
- Compact and Foldable. When not in use, they can be left in place
- Stealth Camping. They fit snugly against your windows, blocking out 100% of light. These window covers are also ideal to provide complete privacy.
- Temperature Regulation. Crafted with thick, premium insulation, these window covers will keep your van cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They will block out the elements in even the most severe weather conditions.
- Material: UV50+ ripstop polyester, double faced aluminium crosslinked PE foam insulation and rare earth magnets
- Colour: Light Grey (internal) and Black (external)
- Compatibility: Mercedes Sprinter 2007-Current.
- The sliding door cover is made to fit the window behind the passenger seat.
- The Crew window cover is made to fit the window behind the driver seat.
Remove your Living in a Bubble window cover from the packaging. With the black side against the glass, place the cover on the window. The magnets will easily latch to the metal sides of the window frame. Finally, ensure all edges are securely aligned on the window.
Visit our Instruction Page.
Any questions, contact us here or email to email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.