Magnetic Side Door Van Fly Screen - Standard Size
Easy self-install magnetic fly screen for side door with a center opening that closes with magnets, making it easy to enter and exit the van while keeping insects out.
With magnets sewn around all edges just simply connect onto the vehicle with ease. To uninstall, just pull off, fold up, and pop into the storage bag. No fixed installation or tools are required.
- Mosquitoes, midges, flies, no-see-ums and bug proof mesh with 1mm holes;
- Improve vehicle ventilation;
- Anti-glare / privacy screen / sunshade;
- Screen is magnetically sealed and can be opened from inside and outside;
- Great viewing through the screen, it doesn't block the view;
- No damage to car surface upon removal;
- Screen can be left in place with the doors closed;
- 10 extra pieces of metal with back tape which can be attached to any plastic or wooden areas of the vehicle.
- Size in cm: 160cm (h) x 130cm (w). Stretches to 135cm (w) - Universal size for standard roof vans
- Size in inches: 63" (h) x 51" (w). Stretches to 53" (w)
- Material: Polyester ultra tear-resistant;
- Closure Type: Magnetic
These screens fit many van models. If your van is not listed below, just measure your van door opening and compare it with the dimensions. If the door opening is smaller than the flyscreen, it will definitely fit and function perfectly.
- Toyota Hiace (including high top)
- Toyota Hiace Commuter
- Toyota Hiace 2019-Current SLWB - Not compatible
- Toyota Granvia
- VW Transporter (all models including T3, T4, T5, T6, T7)
- VW Multivan
- VW California
- VW Caravelle
- Hyundai iLoad
- Hyundai iMax
- Ford Transit (standard and mid roof)
- Ford Transit Custom
- Ford Econovan
- Mercedes-Benz Vito
- Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo
- Mercedes-Benz V250
- Renault Trafic
- Renault Master (standard roof)
- Mitsubishi Express
- Mitsubishi Delica
- Mitsubishi L300
- Mitsubishi L400
- Nissan Elgrand
- Fiat Ducato (low roof only)
- Fiat Scudo
- Fiat Talento
- Peugeot Expert
- Kia Pregio
- LDV V80 (low, mid and high roof)
- LDV Deliver (mid and high roof)
Land Cruiser Troopy
Visit our Instruction Page.
Any questions, contact us here or email to email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.