Magnetic Rear Door Van Fly Screen - Standard Size
Note: This item is currently Out of Stock. New stock will arrive around 20th December (estimated). We're accepting Pre-Orders.
Easy self-install magnetic fly screen for rear door with a center opening that closes with a double full zipper
With magnets sewn around all edges just simply connect onto the vehicle with ease. To uninstall, just pull off, fold up, and pop into the storage bag. No fixed installation or tools are required.
- Mosquitoes, midges, flies, no-see-ums and bug proof mesh with 1mm holes;
- Improves vehicle ventilation;
- Anti-glare / privacy screen / sunshade;
- Screen can be opened from inside and outside;
- Great viewing through the screen, it doesn't block the view;
- No damage to car surface upon removal;
- Screen can be left in place with the doors closed;
- 10 extra pieces of metal with back tape which can be attached to any plastic or wooden areas of the vehicle.
- Size in cm: 165cm x 165cm. Stretches to 170cm (w) - Universal size for standard roof van.
- Size in inches: 65" (h) x 65" (w). Stretches to 67" (w)
- Material: Polyester ultra tear-resistant;
- Closure Type: Zipper
These screens fit many van models. If your van is not listed below, just measure your van door opening and compare it with the dimensions. If the door opening is smaller than the flyscreen, it will definitely fit and function perfectly.
- Toyota Hiace (all roofs including high top)
- Toyota Hiace Commuter
- Toyota Granvia
- VW Transporter (all models including T3, T4, T5, T6, T7)
- VW Multivan
- VW California
- VW Caravelle
- VW Crafter (standard roof only)
- Hyundai iLoad
- Hyundai iMax
- Ford Transit (low roof)
- Ford Transit Custom
- Ford Econovan
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (standard roof)
- Mercedes-Benz Vito
- Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo
- Mercedes-Benz V250
- Renault Trafic
- Renault Master (standard roof)
- Mitsubishi Express
- Mitsubishi Delica
- Mitsubishi L300
- Mitsubishi L400
- Nissan Elgrand
- Fiat Ducato (low roof only)
- Fiat Scudo
- Fiat Talento
- Kia Pregio
- Peugeot Expert
- LDV V80 (low and mid roof)
- LDV Deliver 9 (mid roof)
- Land Cruiser Troopy
Visit our Instruction Page.
Any questions, contact us here or email to email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.