Magnetic Van Fly Screen - White
Easy self-install magnetic fly screen for side and rear door
With magnets sewn around all edges just simply connect onto the vehicle with ease. To uninstall, just pull off, fold up, and pop into the storage bag. No fixed installation or tools are required.
Supercharge your nomad lifestyle with beachy, billowy, and shabby chic mesh screen doors. Providing everything from 100% bug protection, breezy van ventilation, and delicate sun shade, these do-it-all magnetic mosquito nets will be loved for years to come! One of our top best-sellers, these boho screens are a van life must-have camper van accessories!
[INSTANT BOHO DREAM]- Calling all gypsy van bosses to elevate their camping experience with our light, airy, and coastal flair van bug screen! Simply unpack your white mosquito door net and magnetically attach it to your campervan door to achieve the boho dream aesthetic in seconds.
[LIGHTWEIGHT VAN LIFE ESSENTIAL]- A useful accessory for campervans, this chic and sheer door curtain is the feminine touch that will allow you to enjoy even more of the outdoors. This flyscreen does not interfere with the door mechanism and will never damage the vehicle’s surface.
[BREEZY SCREENS FOR EVERY VAN]- Designed to be compatible with most campervans (check compatibility at the end of the description). Perfectly breathable and breezy, this bug screen door is the essential choice for every camper and a van life must have for living in a van.
[VENTILATION, PRIVACY SCREEN, AND SUNSHADE]- This van net improves vehicle air flow, protects it from the sun, and gives you the privacy you need. Achieve a beachy, bug-free breeze, no matter your location!
[SEALS ON ALL 4 SIDES]- Designed with magnets on all four sides, our mesh bug screen for van will create a complete seal around your door. These screen doors are a must have van life accessory, designed to provide a 100% bug-free experience.
- Mosquitoes, midges, flies, no-see-ums and bug proof mesh with 1mm holes;
- Improve vehicle ventilation;
- Anti-glare / privacy screen / sunshade;
- Screen can be opened from inside and outside;
- Great viewing through the screen, it doesn't block the view;
- No damage to car surface upon removal;
- Screen can be left in place with the doors closed;
- 10 extra pieces of metal with back tape which can be attached to any plastic areas of the vehicle.
- Material: Polyester ultra tear-resistant;
- Closure Type: Rear door screen is closed by zipper and side door screen is closed by magnets
- LARGE (Side/Rear)
- Size in cm: 210cm (h) x 150 (w). Stretches to 160cm (w) - Universal size for mid and high roof vans
- Size in inches: 83" (h) x 59" (w). Stretches to 63" (w)
- STANDARD (Side)
- Size in cm: 160cm (h) x 130cm (w). Stretches to 135cm (w) - Universal size for standard roof vans
- Size in inches: 63" (h) x 51" (w). Stretches to 53" (w)
- STANDARD (Rear)
- Size in cm: 165cm x 165cm. Stretches to 170cm (w) - Universal size for standard roof van
- Size in inches: 65" (h) x 65" (w). Stretches to 67" (w)
These screens fit many van models. If your van doesn't exist in the list below, just measure your van door opening and compare with the dimensions. If the door opening is smaller than the flyscreen, it will definitely fit and function perfectly.
LARGE SCREENS COMPATIBILITY:
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (standard, high roof and super high roof)
- VW Crafter (standard, high and super high roof)
- Ford Transit (mid and high roof)
- Renault Master (mid and high roof)
- Ram Promaster
- Peugeot Boxer
- LDV V80 (high roof)
- Iveco Daily
STANDARD SCREENS COMPATIBILITY:
- Toyota Hiace (including high top)
- Toyota Hiace Commuter
- Toyota Granvia
- VW Transporter (all models including T3, T4, T5, T6, T7)
- VW Multivan
- VW California
- VW Caravelle
- Hyundai iLoad
- Hyundai iMax
- Ford Transit (standard and mid roof)
- Ford Transit Custom
- Ford Econovan
- Mercedes-Benz Vito
- Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo
- Mercedes-Benz V250
- Renault Trafic
- Renault Master (standard roof)
- Mitsubishi Express
- Mitsubishi Delica
- Mitsubishi L300
- Mitsubishi L400
- Nissan Elgrand
- Fiat Ducato (low roof only)
- Fiat Scudo
- Fiat Talento
- Peugeot Expert
- Kia Pregio
- LDV V80 (low, mid and high roof)
- LDV Deliver (mid and high roof)
Land Cruiser Troopy
Visit our Instruction Page.
Any questions, contact us here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.