Insulated Blackout Roof Fan Vent Cover
NOTE: The WHITE Roof Vent Covers are currently Out of Stock. Production is going on and will be available for shipping around 20th Jan 2024. We're accepting PRE-ORDERS
Keep your van insulated against weather extremes while updating the interior aesthetic of your campervan!
Achieve your best sleep yet with temperature-regulating, blackout window covers! This product will revolutionize your campervan sleep! Blocking out 100% of light, these window covers will keep your van pitch black and fully private, ensuring a restful night and ultimate privacy.
This thermal vent cover will insulate your campervan in all seasons!
Easily attach and detach this magnetic slip-on, insulated vent fan cover to instantly improve the look, temperature, and sleep in your van. It is a must-have van camping and conversion kit accessory for your next adventure!
- Temperature Regulation. Crafted with thick, premium insulation, these window covers will keep your van cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They will block out the elements in even the most severe weather conditions.
- Create a Full Seal. These insulated vent covers will create a seal around your fan, leaving no gaps for light or weather to enter your van.
- Compact and Foldable. When not in use, it can be folded up in a compact size for storage or it can be left in place.
- Stealth Camping. This blackout cover securely fits against your roof fan, blocking out 100% of light and providing complete privacy.
- Strong, Heavy Duty Magnets. To ensure the perfect fit, each magnet is strategically and carefully sewn in place.
- Material: UV50+ ripstop polyester, double faced aluminium crosslinked PE foam insulation and rare earth magnets
- Light Grey (internal) and Black (external)
- White (internal & external)
- Size: 42cm x 42cm
- Compatible with: Maxx Air, Fantastic Fans, TRA Fans and Others. Not compatible with Fiama fans
- Unscrew the vent fan flange from the inside of the van.
- With the black side facing down, place the Living in a Bubble fan cover on any flat surface (ex: table, countertop, etc.)
- Place the vent fan flange on top of the Living in a Bubble fan cover. Make sure the sides are aligned with each other.
- Place the provided magnets along the plastic flange. They will snap in alignment with the magnets sewn in the Living in a Bubble fan cover.
- Use tape to secure the loose magnets on the vent fan flange. This will prevent them from moving around or shifting positions.
- Re-install the vent flange back to the ceiling of your van.
Visit our Instruction Page.
Any questions, contact us here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.